-
Not enough swap space found
Hello!
Back and still a Knoppix 7.2 user
This time with a more modern computer (a Sony Vaio Pro with Windows
. I want to install Knoppix on HDD and to keep Windows 8. I wish to install Knoppix instead of Debian because all my softwares would be ready. I could boot from a USB key (UEFI, 64 bits), then I launch the HDD install script. First I use Gparted, I create a 6 Gb Swap (more than the 1 Gb expected) and a 20 Gb (Reiserfs), but the script always complain that "Not enough swap space found". I tried the automactic partioning of the HDD too but I got an error, with no usefull information. Any idea? Is the trouble linked to UEFI? Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

11 Vintage Apple 3.5" Floppy Disc Label
$10.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple Mac OS 9 Retail Box 1999 Sherlock 2 Original CD Manuals
$50.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99