Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Change Folder Colors

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    38

    Change Folder Colors

    Can anyone tell me why my folders have suddenly changed from their original color of yellow to purple? I do not want to know how to change the text colors of the shell dialogs when searching for folders and files; instead, I want to know how to edit the color of my folders when I'm looking in my folders in "File Manager PCManFM".

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by buymystock View Post
    Can anyone tell me why my folders have suddenly changed from their original color of yellow to purple? I do not want to know how to change the text colors of the shell dialogs when searching for folders and files; instead, I want to know how to edit the color of my folders when I'm looking in my folders in "File Manager PCManFM".
    I meant to say in my previous post "...from their original color of grey to purple?" instead of saying "...from their original color of yellow to purple?"

  3. #3
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    Did the color changed only in PCManFM or within other applications too? Can we see a screenshot?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    110
    I have saw that but only when booting knoppix as user root.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$102.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$39.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health picture

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health

$24.00



Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive picture

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive

$42.99



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot picture

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot

$79.99



Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD

$23.00