Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Icewheasel Browser not installing after uninstall...

  1. #1

    Icewheasel Browser not installing after uninstall...

    Hi, I have a problem. I was having trouble with my Icewheasel browser not doing the things it was suppose to and lagging when connecting. I used Bleachbit to clean things up, and because it still wasn't linking as fast as my Chromium browser, I decided to uninstall it and re-install it. The problem, once I had it uninstalled I couldn't get the Synaptic Package Manager to re-install the package. I get this Failed to find file message, as Follows:W: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/pool/upda...eb7u1_i386.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 128.61.240.73 80]W: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/pool/upda...eb7u1_i386.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 128.61.240.73 80]W: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/pool/upda...eb7u1_i386.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 128.61.240.73 80]What the heck is the problem here????

  2. #2
    By the way, now that my Icewheasel is gone I can't post these postings right. What is it I have to reset to get it posting right on Chromium, now?

  3. #3
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    Did you try
    Code:
    su
    aptitude update
    aptitude install iceweasel
    Never use Cleaning Tools - neither with Windows nor with Linux; it's the safest way to destroy a running system.

    The editor widening of this forum you can only use with Iceweasel (and NoScript deactivated for "www.knoppix.net/forum") not with Chromium.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1

$53.99



SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE picture

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE

$214.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive

$39.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB 2.5in SATA Internal SSD V-NAND Black MZ-76E250 picture

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB 2.5in SATA Internal SSD V-NAND Black MZ-76E250

$20.50



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1 - Tested -98% Life

$48.00



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.80



Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD

$23.00



Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot

$119.99