-
Senior Member
registered user
I want expo and scale to go away.
.
Greetings all.
I've made a LiveUSB with persistence from the Knoppix 7.4 LiveDVD.
The LiveUSB and LiveDVD both pass testdvd, and the reiserfs persistence
is working as far as I can tell, with one possible exception.
I don't like the Compiz expo and scale functions, but when I try
to delete these, they keep coming back. Using the ccsm gui, I uncheck
expo and scale and define and export a 'new.profile'. Having done so,
expo and scale give no problem until I reboot. When I reboot, Compiz
uses the initial default file, not the 'new.profile'. If I import
the new.file (again), expo and scale go away (again), but only until a reboot.
I dont recall running into this before with earlier Knoppix 7s.
What am I missing here? TIA.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

6TB Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD v4 ST6000NM0024
$70.00

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$53.99