-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings, Werner.
I can't answer your question directly; however FWIW:
I can report that Knoppix 7.4 will successfully record and use fat32 Knoppix cloops as did Knoppix 7.2.
I'm using a 64Mb KNOPPIX1 overlay made from an initial reiserfs persistence file, which has now
been re-formatted for subsequent changes.
I am using MakeOverlay in Knoppix 7.4 exactly as defined at
http://knoppix.net/forum/showthread....hlight=overlay
If Knoppix 7.4 isn't working as you say, then there must be some trivial miscoding somewhere,
because my experience says virtually all the necessary infrastructure works ok, and the amount of manual
manipulation that I employ is minimal.
HTH
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

MAG X870 TOMAHAWK WIFI Motherboard, ATX - Supports AMD Ryzen 9000 / 8000 / MSI
$143.50

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

â Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)â
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00