-
My question was about flash disk install done by the Knoppix script "flash-knoppix" and overlay file. It seems for me, the script is unable to format the whole device with FAT32. Either I get the message "Flashdisk is not partitioned properly. The first partiton must be DOS/FAT32." or the message "mkdosfs: /dev/sda1 contains a mounted file system".
I've tested it with three devices which works without problems under other circumstances. And also partitioning with gparted first doesn't help.
My USB installation done by "flash-knoppix" and with overlay partition works well and I can use all the cheatcodes I need.
I'm using right now version 7.4 on a 16 Gb USB pendrive which I made with pendrivelinux from KNOPPIX_V7.4.0DVD-2014-08-01-EN.iso a few hours ago. It works as long as I don't try to use any cheatcode on boot.
What happens or what error message do you get using a cheatcode? And did you ever try to use the cheatcode "knoppix testcd"?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00