-
I am also having an issue using the flash-knoppix setup script... I am trying to put knoppix on a thumb drive... the only options that work are as follows:
r Allow installation only on removable devices.
sdb PNY USB 2.0 FD (62419.9MB)
p Installation on FAT32 with additional overlay partition.
Yes to format
this works fine, and I get a bootable thumb drive... but the whole point here is to make a "utility" drive so this doesn't really work as it creates a 4GB fat32 partition for Knoppix, and a ~55GB reiser partition... which is useless on anything NOT linux!
I guess I can delete the reiser partition and resize the fat32 partition, but then I loose the overlay option.
so what can I do to use the option of <4GB overlay file on the thumb drive using a ~64GB partition?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core 16-Thread 4.6GHz Max Boost, 3.8 GHz Base
$170.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell Inspiron 15 3250 15.6 Touch Screen Laptop Intel core I5, 8GB, 256GB SSD
$379.00

acer swift air 14
$600.00