-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings, Werner.
I can't answer your question directly; however FWIW:
I can report that Knoppix 7.4 will successfully record and use fat32 Knoppix cloops as did Knoppix 7.2.
I'm using a 64Mb KNOPPIX1 overlay made from an initial reiserfs persistence file, which has now
been re-formatted for subsequent changes.
I am using MakeOverlay in Knoppix 7.4 exactly as defined at
http://knoppix.net/forum/showthread....hlight=overlay
If Knoppix 7.4 isn't working as you say, then there must be some trivial miscoding somewhere,
because my experience says virtually all the necessary infrastructure works ok, and the amount of manual
manipulation that I employ is minimal.
HTH
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Iomega Bernoulli 90 PRO 90MB SCSI Removable Disk Drive + Extras
$124.99

π₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

π₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Collection Or Lot Of Vintage Cables & Adapters Rockwell Hasp Security Dongle
$50.00

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS
$224.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99