-
Remastering without a GUI.
I'm currently running a highly customized harddrive install of Adriane Knoppix 7.2, and I've downloaded the 7.4 DVD in hopes of remastering it to better fit my needs. Seeing as how every I use my computer for than isn't Iceweasel is done from the terminal, i am no stranger to the command line, and most gui tools are beyond my reach. My two main questions are: 1. How can I alter the ISO to boot in Adriane mode by default? I'd normally just download the Adriane CD, but that hasn't been released, and using cheat codes at boot time isn't doable with my poor vision. 2. Working entirely from the command line, how would I go about remastering Knoppix to cut out all of the stuff I don't want or need while still maintaining an iso/optical disk that can e used for hard drive installs? This is mainly to speed things up when my tinkering or a bad software upgrade breaks something and forces me to do a clean install to get a usable system again.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99