Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Installing .iso Knoppix DVD in Knoppix

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    17
    I can't go from Windows to Knoppix. So I need a Knoppix BitTorrent client.

  2. #22
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    Quote Originally Posted by hansieb View Post
    I can't go from Windows to Knoppix. So I need a Knoppix BitTorrent client.
    I understand. But as I said, it is in there. According to the package list for 7.2 (I checked that since there was no point in checking 7.4 if you're trying to get 7.4) it includes ktorrent. As I said, I have not used it, but I've run lot of torrent clients and have never had any major trouble from any of them. So if you have a place to store the downloaded files and are comfortable with file paths and permissions in Linux then I expect it should work for you.
    ---
    Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    17
    How should I configure qemu?

    $ qemu K2.iso /home/knoppix
    qemu: drive with bus=0, unit=0 (index=0) exists

  4. #24
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    But I'm sure that I've seen that there is already a torrent client installed in Knoppix.
    The default Torrent client within Knoppix is Transmission.

  5. #25
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    How should I configure qemu?
    Did you ever read the links I told you?

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    17
    The problem was solved bu using a USB stick.

    hansieb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco C1111-4P Integrated Services Router with ipbasek9 license picture

Cisco C1111-4P Integrated Services Router with ipbasek9 license

$200.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch

$175.00



Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$205.00



Cisco Catalyst C9200L-48P-4G-E V02 48-port PoE+ 4x1G Switch with Power Cord picture

Cisco Catalyst C9200L-48P-4G-E V02 48-port PoE+ 4x1G Switch with Power Cord

$989.00



Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch picture

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch

$749.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD  Module  10-2945-02  NEW CLAMSHELL picture

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL

$45.50