Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Installing .iso Knoppix DVD in Knoppix

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    17
    I can't go from Windows to Knoppix. So I need a Knoppix BitTorrent client.

  2. #22
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    Quote Originally Posted by hansieb View Post
    I can't go from Windows to Knoppix. So I need a Knoppix BitTorrent client.
    I understand. But as I said, it is in there. According to the package list for 7.2 (I checked that since there was no point in checking 7.4 if you're trying to get 7.4) it includes ktorrent. As I said, I have not used it, but I've run lot of torrent clients and have never had any major trouble from any of them. So if you have a place to store the downloaded files and are comfortable with file paths and permissions in Linux then I expect it should work for you.
    ---
    Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    17
    How should I configure qemu?

    $ qemu K2.iso /home/knoppix
    qemu: drive with bus=0, unit=0 (index=0) exists

  4. #24
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    But I'm sure that I've seen that there is already a torrent client installed in Knoppix.
    The default Torrent client within Knoppix is Transmission.

  5. #25
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    How should I configure qemu?
    Did you ever read the links I told you?

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    17
    The problem was solved bu using a USB stick.

    hansieb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC picture

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC

$349.99



Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11 picture

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11

$62.55



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$202.50



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot picture

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot

$3.75



Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module picture

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module

$150.00



Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB picture

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB

$124.95



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON picture

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON

$149.99