-
What error message? Or happens nothing?
1 If I boot while starting up : no error message.
2 If I try to boot with qemu : error message : Boot failed: Could not read from CD ROM (code 0003)
Where did you download it from?
I downloaded KNOPPIX from knopper.net
and again:
~$ md5sum -c /media/sr0 KNOPPIX_V7.4.0DVD-2014-08-01-EN.iso
First response: md5sum: /media/sr0: read error
After a while : md5sum: KNOPPIX_V7.4.0DVD-2014-08-01-EN.iso: no properly formatted MD5 checksum lines found.
How did you burn the DVD? Any error message by this action?
I burned it with Free Easy Burner. No error messages. If you know a good (free) burner let me know.
Thank you,
hansieb
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98