-
I can't go from Windows to Knoppix. So I need a Knoppix BitTorrent client.
-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
hansieb
I can't go from Windows to Knoppix. So I need a Knoppix BitTorrent client.
I understand. But as I said, it is in there. According to the package list for 7.2 (I checked that since there was no point in checking 7.4 if you're trying to get 7.4) it includes ktorrent. As I said, I have not used it, but I've run lot of torrent clients and have never had any major trouble from any of them. So if you have a place to store the downloaded files and are comfortable with file paths and permissions in Linux then I expect it should work for you.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
-
How should I configure qemu?
$ qemu K2.iso /home/knoppix
qemu: drive with bus=0, unit=0 (index=0) exists
-
But I'm sure that I've seen that there is already a torrent client installed in Knoppix.
The default Torrent client within Knoppix is Transmission.
-
How should I configure qemu?
Did you ever read the links I told you?
-
The problem was solved bu using a USB stick.
hansieb
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98