-
Mount Windows Share for File/Filesystem Integrity Monitoring
Greetings;
I would like to know if anyone has used Knoppix to mount several filesystems (nfs, CIFS, etc) and perform a file/filesystem integrity check?
I am looking for a way to monitor mostly windows files and shares for changes to their attributes.
I would also like to detect new files/directories added, as well as see what was renamed, deleted, copied and/or moved.
I realize this is alot to achieve, but in looking around at the different types of open source projects, Knoppix seems like the most suitable for this task; and Linux a suitable OS for the job.
Thanks all in advance,
-mi
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00