You can change it in '/usr/share/applications/kde4/kdenlive.desktop. It isn't a bug of Knoppix but of the kdenlive.deb. Send an email to the authors => look at the end of the manpage of kdenlive.
There was a problem with the start menu command entry for KDEnlive in 7.4 that wasn't addressed in 7.41. The command in 7.4 and 7.41 is kdenlive %i -caption %c %u which won't start KDEnlive. I fired up 7.2, verified that kdenlive ran properly, right clicked the startup icon, selected properties, then checked the startup command entry which is kdenlive %i -caption "%c" %u (notice the quotation marks around the %c). Edited the entry for 7.4 to contain the quotes and now kdenlive starts and runs. The same change works in 7.41. The problem is that it adds a second KDEnlive entry in the start menu instead of just fixing the original entry. Any idea how to fix this correctly? It isn't such a big deal when running from a flash drive with persistence, but it kinda sucks having to manually fix it each time you boot up a Live DVD.
I brought this up in the 7.4 thread shortly after 7.4 was released but it appears that the right person (people) didn't see it. Is there some other place I need to post this or an e-mail address I need to send it to so that it can be fixed in the next release? It appears to be such a simple thing to fix, but then I've never created my own Distro before so maybe it's a more complicated fix than I realize.
Other than that, 7.41 looks like another winner from the Knoppix Team and my congratulations to all concerned. Knoppix is still my favorite linux distro and I don't see that changing any time soon.
You can change it in '/usr/share/applications/kde4/kdenlive.desktop. It isn't a bug of Knoppix but of the kdenlive.deb. Send an email to the authors => look at the end of the manpage of kdenlive.

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00
Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00
Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99
ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts
$44.89
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00