Does this just work with fat32 partitions? Or would this work with any winXP or win2K? NTFS
I think it would, but I just want to check...
Does this just work with fat32 partitions? Or would this work with any winXP or win2K? NTFS
I think it would, but I just want to check...

Vintage Apple Newton Connection Kit for Macintosh, Other Type
$125.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
VINTAGE FACTORY SEALED MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 4.0 CD-ROM - NEW RARE BLUE CD
$34.99
Vintage Paradise VGA Plus 16 ISA Video Card 1988 Western Digital PVGA1A TESTED
$89.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Working Apple IIc and Monitor. With Packaging. A collector's dream
$659.99
Vintage HP 200LX Classic Handheld 2MB RAM Hewlett Packard Palmtop PC
$100.00
Toshiba T1000 Vintage Laptop PC, 1 power supplies, manuals, and original bag
$119.99
New Open Box Dell Vostro Vintage Windows XP Laptop 2ghz 1gb 60gb DVD NO BATTERY
$129.99