-
Won't boot from SCSI RAID (forgive typo below)
I have had luck boot from IDE system...no problem.
I have another computer with SCSI RAID including SCSI CD-ROM. I can boot from other CD (e.g. Windows XP Install CD); however, I am unable to boot Knoppix CD
During the start-up process my RAID recognizes that the Knoppix CD is bootable, it labels it as the boot device, then it proceeds to boot from HD.
I'm a newbie Linux user, but I have a small amount of experience tweaking (and smacking!) my hardware and usually end up getting it to do what I want...In this case however, I have hit a brick wall.
I hope someone has some suggestions!!
Similar Threads
-
By corkypa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 06:07 PM
-
By master_b in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 04:51 AM
-
By alexk195 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:33 AM
-
By scoozme in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 04:44 AM
-
By Locri in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 07:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99