Beyond 140 characters, rant becomes boring.
Beyond 140 characters, rant becomes boring.
Believe it or not, I'm not posting here to amuse the readers, nor to offend them (and certainly not to size my posts to fit philo's cell phone).
Posts lacking in detail are generally faulted for that, viewed with suspicion, and will gather disparaging replies, usually much less interesting to anyone and, only with luck, some posts asking for the missing details.
I post here on the assumption that there may be readers who are familiar with my problem and/or have a superior understanding of Knoppix/linux/PCs and may be prepared to offer me helpful suggestions.
I also persist in posting, albeit with much reduced enthusiasm and frequency, despite seldom receiving any helpful responses, because I am sure there are silent readers out there who will benefit from my reports. And I don't blame them for being unwilling to expose themselves to the kind of character assassination I've endured here.
However, when someone attacks my integrity, as Werner has [snip] done without basis, I'll certainly defend myself. If the resulting rant is boring, those who are bothered have only themselves to blame for silently tolerating this [snip] by the moderator.
If I may continue my rant just a bit further - no matter how brilliant Klaus Knopper's work is, it will ultimately survive only if he learns in good time to share the work with others, provide for a succession in its maintenance and development, and learn from the users.
[snip]
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 02-09-2015 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Violating of Forum rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4 2933MHz PC4-2933Y 2Rx4 RDIMM ECC Server RAM M393A4K40CB2-CVFBY
$270.00
lot of 5 SK Hynix 32GB (160GB) PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK Tested
$1000.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99