Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 42 of 42

Thread: Survey of CD "minimal" version by K. Knopper

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    Hi.

    Sorry for my bad english.

    I use Knoppix for years, although I never burned the iso on a CD/DVD.
    Thank you for such a great tool.

    I use the CD version on USB flash/stick because it's faster and, even if I have a large one, I still need the extra space.
    And I use the DVD version installed on internal HDD like a normal Linux installation.

    So I would prefer both.
    But I also think that the CD/minimal/stripped version should be be made by the user.
    So, I would be happy to make my own custom stripped version using the DVD/complete version and proper tools + a good guide. Or, if someone else finds my version useful, I could upload it here or somewhere else so others could benefit as well.

    Regards,
    Cosmin

  2. #42
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    10
    I confirm this CD use is also my 'kitbag' use. As I always try CD in problem machines before I try DVD.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$162.04



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower picture

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower

$16.99



Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER  picture

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER

$39.99



Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu... picture

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...

$149.15



Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard picture

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard

$17.99



Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles picture

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles

$53.99