In most regards, I'm way outside Knoppix's target audience. I have no need for a live CD/DVD/USB, I'm quite comfortable with doing things from the command-line, and even with older CD versions, I found most of the pre-loaded software to be nnecessary bloat. I'd simply burn me a copy of the latest Debian LXDE CD1, do a minimal install, and manually add what I need via Aptitude except for one thing that Knoppix offers that no other distro, as far as I know, does: Out of the box accessibility to the blind via Adriane. I know the DVD version can be booted in Adriane mode via cheat code, and for a sighted person setting up a computer for a blind person, this is acceptable, but unless the knoppix boot menu is fully voiced, this makes it difficult, if not impossible, for a blind person to boot in Adriane mode unassisted, and I lack ready access to a sighted person knowledgeable enough to assist in such matters. I could deal with most releases only having a DVD version, but my needs dictate the need for an image that boots in adriane mode by default. An Adriane-DVD would meet my needs, and I wouldn't mind making the alterations of the default image to make Adriane the default boot mode if there was a guide. As for the Boot-only image contained within the DVD image, some more details on how it works might be helpful. On an unrelated note, how would one go about subscribing to the list since it seems to be a far superior source of news than the forums?