-
Hi.
Sorry for my bad english.
I use Knoppix for years, although I never burned the iso on a CD/DVD.
Thank you for such a great tool.
I use the CD version on USB flash/stick because it's faster and, even if I have a large one, I still need the extra space.
And I use the DVD version installed on internal HDD like a normal Linux installation.
So I would prefer both.
But I also think that the CD/minimal/stripped version should be be made by the user.
So, I would be happy to make my own custom stripped version using the DVD/complete version and proper tools + a good guide. Or, if someone else finds my version useful, I could upload it here or somewhere else so others could benefit as well.
Regards,
Cosmin
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99