Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 42 of 42

Thread: Survey of CD "minimal" version by K. Knopper

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    Hi.

    Sorry for my bad english.

    I use Knoppix for years, although I never burned the iso on a CD/DVD.
    Thank you for such a great tool.

    I use the CD version on USB flash/stick because it's faster and, even if I have a large one, I still need the extra space.
    And I use the DVD version installed on internal HDD like a normal Linux installation.

    So I would prefer both.
    But I also think that the CD/minimal/stripped version should be be made by the user.
    So, I would be happy to make my own custom stripped version using the DVD/complete version and proper tools + a good guide. Or, if someone else finds my version useful, I could upload it here or somewhere else so others could benefit as well.

    Regards,
    Cosmin

  2. #42
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    10
    I confirm this CD use is also my 'kitbag' use. As I always try CD in problem machines before I try DVD.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45 picture

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45

$59.99



Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord picture

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord

$174.99



Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC picture

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC

$10499.99



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic

$79.86



Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact  Switch picture

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch

$179.99



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch picture

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch

$89.99