-
Senior Member
registered user
.
Thanks for your responses, klaus2008.
nmcli is probably part of the solution; I'll study up on that.
I should have indicated keyboard and/or mouse events as an indication or
lack of user presence or attention to internet events.
I think 'a small time' might be some random number between 15 and 30 minutes
as a starting point.
If I know I'm not going to use Knoppix for a while, I manually disconnect.
If I'm interrupted, I might forget to do this; I'd like Linux to disconnect
automatically, if need be. Solution need not consider re-connect, since that's
easy enough to do manually with the NM panel applet.
You can't underestimate my programming prowess. At most I may be able to
figure out a line of bash script. I wouldn't have a prayer with C/C+/or C++
source, even if I had it to look at.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$54.99