About the captive script. It seems to be a little bit buggy.
I started it to identify the necessary windows files. One was missing (for the script), ntoskrnl.exe ; and in fact it exists on the windows/system32 folder. I tried to look carefully at what happens and the script seems to scan only the .sys files, and for that reason does not find this .exe file.
I tried to copy or link manually this file, but it failed too (this seemed to come from a priviledge problem).
So that I could not start at all the captive system. Next version ?
Anyway, knoppix seems to be a fantastic thing for an old windows user wanting to see if there is a world outside of windows, provided it can share data with windows, of course!

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67