It works if you previously disable the noscript extension and enable cookies. Doing so, I've been able to login to outlook.com.
It works if you previously disable the noscript extension and enable cookies. Doing so, I've been able to login to outlook.com.
hi guest
Thanks you very much.I tried to disable Noscript LOCALLY (some pages). I understand that it must be disabled GLOBALLY as an "ADD-ON". You do not need to modify "cookies settings". The diificulty comes from the fact that, "usually", there do exist settings for javascript in Iceweasel itsef independently of Noscript.
I catch this occasion to ask you about 2 questions which have nothing to do with the actual question:
1- In my Knoppix7_EN, at the boot for choosing appropriate
cheatcodes, the signs "=" and "/" are not obtained, curiously, in
the "usual" way :
"=" needs to type " shift+@"
"/" needs to type "shift+8"
2- Have you succeded to install Knoppix7 on a memory stick (NOT
memory CARD!)? It seems that some one succed and many
others no (like me)
I posted these 2 questions as a post_response to a post related to "installing on usb flash memory". This ask_response has not been accepted and has been deleted.
Thank you
knp
Last edited by knp; 10-11-2014 at 08:16 PM.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Lot of 6 Samsung SSD 256GB PM9A1 NVMe Tested Good.
$180.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77