-

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
In this case it's a problem of Pendrive, not of Knoppix.
I would suggest to
use the Knoppix methods.
The size of the overlay (file or partition) depends on what you want to store of personal Linux stuff - configuration files, additional installed tools and so on. The remainig part within the FAT32 partition you can also use under Windows. I recommend to create a new folder in the directory 'mnt-system' and call it for example "privat_Windows".
I don't use Windows much anymore. I need the space to install a game.
There must be a way to increase the size from what it is now?
I alreday increased the partition size using gparted but knoppix still only recognizes 4gb.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72