here and google serach that lead to it.
I would like to edit the Knoppix ISO with WinISO and add an NTFS driver with write capabilities allowing me to edit, cut, copy, paste, change attributes, etc... on my XP system.
Does anyone know:
What driver and where to find it?
How to load it? Command syntax (exact)?
Advise, tips, how to's?
I am a realative Newbie to Linux, some experience with Mandrake and Red Hat. All help GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks, DrivingByBrail
here and google serach that lead to it.
please note entry in FAQ:
http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/info/ntfs.html#3.2
Thanks Stephen and Ghandalfar for your replies. I had already found this unstable driver and cautionary advise and was hopeing someone elsewhere had made a stable driver, but my research tells me not so.
It looks like I am going to have to wait or shell out $300 for NTFS DOS professional retail ver. (Not likely)
Anyway, thanks again.
DrivingByBrail

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP
$139.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99