-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
jvfc678
to change volume i just mess around with the LXDE plugin
volume.png
I have no experience with the png you show for a Volume Control applet.
The one I use is the standard lxpanel applet supplied with Knoppix.
If missing, thie applet I use may be added with
Right Click lxpanel>Add/Remove Panel Items>Panel Applets>Volume Control>Add
You might try that.
-

Originally Posted by
utu
I have no experience with the png you show for a Volume Control applet.
The one I use is the standard lxpanel applet supplied with Knoppix.
If missing, thie applet I use may be added with
Right Click lxpanel>Add/Remove Panel Items>Panel Applets>Volume Control>Add
You might try that.
That is the same one Im using on the image
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00