Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Adding commands to shutdown and reboot

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Like this

    Quote Originally Posted by utu View Post
    In addition to /etc/rc.local,
    I use the alsamixer gui that comes up using alsamixer in a terminal window, to observe,
    set and record most alsamixer settings. See the attached png.
    This gui shows graphically all the audio settings.

    I use the volume control applet on the lxpanel to change and/or mute the volume control.
    to change volume i just mess around with the LXDE pluginvolume.png

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by jvfc678 View Post
    to change volume i just mess around with the LXDE pluginvolume.png
    I have no experience with the png you show for a Volume Control applet.

    The one I use is the standard lxpanel applet supplied with Knoppix.
    If missing, thie applet I use may be added with
    Right Click lxpanel>Add/Remove Panel Items>Panel Applets>Volume Control>Add

    You might try that.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by utu View Post
    I have no experience with the png you show for a Volume Control applet.

    The one I use is the standard lxpanel applet supplied with Knoppix.
    If missing, thie applet I use may be added with
    Right Click lxpanel>Add/Remove Panel Items>Panel Applets>Volume Control>Add

    You might try that.
    That is the same one Im using on the image

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM picture

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM

$139.99



Lot of 18 Mixed Brands PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM picture

Lot of 18 Mixed Brands PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM

$2879.99



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot picture

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot

$3.75



SK Hynix 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4-2400 ECC RDIMM Server RAM HMA84GR7AFR4N-UH Tested picture

SK Hynix 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4-2400 ECC RDIMM Server RAM HMA84GR7AFR4N-UH Tested

$235.00



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$202.50



Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick picture

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick

$289.80