-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
jvfc678
to change volume i just mess around with the LXDE plugin
volume.png
I have no experience with the png you show for a Volume Control applet.
The one I use is the standard lxpanel applet supplied with Knoppix.
If missing, thie applet I use may be added with
Right Click lxpanel>Add/Remove Panel Items>Panel Applets>Volume Control>Add
You might try that.
-

Originally Posted by
utu
I have no experience with the png you show for a Volume Control applet.
The one I use is the standard lxpanel applet supplied with Knoppix.
If missing, thie applet I use may be added with
Right Click lxpanel>Add/Remove Panel Items>Panel Applets>Volume Control>Add
You might try that.
That is the same one Im using on the image
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari SX212 Modem for IBM Systems w/ Box, Owner's Manual & Power Adapter NOS
$125.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00