-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
philo
text of your post covers less than half of the left-hand side of the page and the visible parts of the code boxes are shrunk and require much scrolling.
I don't care for text running from side-to-side on an hd display, so I compose
off-line in a text editor usually.
I should probably learn how to shorten the width and extend the height of some
of the forum editor's forms; I have't take the time to do so.
Forum editor code & quote keywords help preserve whitespace, where it is useful in
conveying what's actually seen on a terminal.
Perhaps you can give us some good non-weird examples to guide our efforts.
I didn't see any among your 41 posts so far.
Last edited by utu; 11-11-2014 at 01:28 AM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

KIOXIA KBG6AZNV512G 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD — TESTED & READY TO USE
$58.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2TB Internal SSD M.2 2280 M.2 SATA III Black Model/MPN SSD2TBM2
$125.00

Netac 1TB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s MAC/PC
$109.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00