-
@ utu
Thanks for your interesting tip, unknown to me and probably to many.
Now rather off topic, I notice that the text of your post covers less than half of the left-hand side of the page and the visible parts of the code boxes are shrunk and require much scrolling. This happens when reading with Firefox or Chromium, not with IE.
I also see this weird display with other contributors from time to time.
Regards.
Last edited by philo; 11-10-2014 at 09:22 PM.
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
philo
text of your post covers less than half of the left-hand side of the page and the visible parts of the code boxes are shrunk and require much scrolling.
I don't care for text running from side-to-side on an hd display, so I compose
off-line in a text editor usually.
I should probably learn how to shorten the width and extend the height of some
of the forum editor's forms; I have't take the time to do so.
Forum editor code & quote keywords help preserve whitespace, where it is useful in
conveying what's actually seen on a terminal.
Perhaps you can give us some good non-weird examples to guide our efforts.
I didn't see any among your 41 posts so far.
Last edited by utu; 11-11-2014 at 01:28 AM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell PowerEdge R730xd 12LFF 2x Xeon E5-2695 v4 128GB RAM Server
$1338.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99