Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Help for wireless pci cards.

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2
    See how new I am? I didn't even think of saying what version I was using and how I was using it.

    I am running kernal 2.6 and version 4.0.2 off a start-up CD. I have one of those new integrated graphics nVidia mobos from Gigabyte, 6150/n430, with an AMD3000+ Venice core.

    I hope that is enough information ...

    Thank you

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    39

    Thanks dosdragon

    Your steps work great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 802.11b 16Bit PCMCIA Wireless Cards
    By rec9140 in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 03:33 PM
  2. Any luck with 802.11b wireless pcmcia cards?
    By zippix in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2004, 02:23 AM
  3. wireless cards
    By Philly_Blunt in forum Laptops
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 03:22 PM
  4. ATMEL based wireless cards
    By seyring in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 12:35 AM
  5. Wireless Cards
    By applecran in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 06:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$100.00



Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD

$23.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$39.99



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned

$29.00



Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive picture

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive

$42.99



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop picture

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop

$40.00



Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot

$119.99