-
See how new I am? I didn't even think of saying what version I was using and how I was using it.
I am running kernal 2.6 and version 4.0.2 off a start-up CD. I have one of those new integrated graphics nVidia mobos from Gigabyte, 6150/n430, with an AMD3000+ Venice core.
I hope that is enough information ...
Thank you
Similar Threads
-
By rec9140 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 03:33 PM
-
By zippix in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 02:23 AM
-
By Philly_Blunt in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By seyring in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 24
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 12:35 AM
-
By applecran in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

ASRock b560 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i5-11600K CPU Combo Gaming + 32 GB DDR4
$300.00

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00