I was having problems using vlc, but I found out that the version of chromium included in 7.4.0 plays videos without problems "about chromium": Version 37.0.2062.120 Built on Debian jessie/sid, running on Debian 7.6 (281580) I would like to find out internally what player it is using and with which parameters ... How is it you run an application in debugging mode so that all functions calls are dumped on standard error or output? Thanks, lbrtchx

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
ASRock b560 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i5-11600K CPU Combo Gaming + 32 GB DDR4
$300.00
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00