-

Originally Posted by
utu
This problem is solved without reboot using MainMenu>Knoppix>Choose/Restart Desktop.
I was going to ask if there was a console command for restarting/choosing the desktop but I managed to get to it; I had difficulty accessing it from the main window opened through clicking the KDE logo in the lower left corner, but managed to do so through the filemanager after hitting on the right combination of shift key+tab, space bar keys, etc. (I'm supposing that KDE's interface is affected in other ways than just the mouse but perhaps my unfamiliarity with KDE is in play.) Anyhow, I changed back to LXDE and all is working perfectly... for now. I'm expecting more trouble once I reboot and will follow up on this. Incidentally, I'm running Knoppix 7.04. Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72