Oof! Thank God! Ran
in superuser mode, and was saved. gparted didn't work!Code:fsck -a /dev/sda6
I ruined a filesystem where my Debian 6.0.3 resided in an ext3 filesystem and I boot using multiboot option on grub.cfg. While automatically running fsck Debian gave me an whether to run fsck on a mounted partition. I accidentally pressed "enter" and now can't access the filesystem.
How to recover the filesystem? Knoppix has gparted but gpart was not installed. So I installed and ran gpart but it doesn't help.
How can I recover the data there?
The snapshot will illustrate.
Accidentally_fsck_booted_partition.jpeg
Oof! Thank God! Ran
in superuser mode, and was saved. gparted didn't work!Code:fsck -a /dev/sda6

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00