-
How do I boot from my PCMCIA CD ROM
I tried to download your files to try it out. But I can't open them to be placed on a boot floppy. WinZip errors out saying that the download is corrupt or not complete.
Can you check them out? I have wanted to get Knoppix on my laptop for some time now and this has been the hurdle I can't get past.
Thanks.
REB
Similar Threads
-
By Marcus658 in forum Laptops
Replies: 30
Last Post: 07-25-2006, 02:53 AM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 10:02 AM
-
By yg_sun in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 08:34 PM
-
By itisnownow in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 08:12 AM
-
By Merdock in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 02:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M710Q Micro Intel Core i5-7500T 2.7GHz 8GB RAM No AC/HDD/OS
$69.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

NEW AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core CPU - CIB - SEALED
$459.00

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel NUC 8 NUC8BEK Mini PC Core i3 8th Gen 8GB 128GB SSD Black
$100.00

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21