-
PCMCIA boot disk
Thanks for the information! I downloaded both files. My boot disk works but I have no idea what to do with the pcmcia_modules.img. RAWRITE does not install it on my floppy. FOr some reason, it does not find the file. Both files download fine. My original boot disk works...and I can press F3 for more boot options. At the BOOT prompt, I typed in demo=pcmcia and I still get..."could not find kernal image: demo dev =.pcm"
Sorry but I am new to KNOPPIX and need all the help I can get. What do I do now?
Similar Threads
-
By Marcus658 in forum Laptops
Replies: 30
Last Post: 07-25-2006, 02:53 AM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 10:02 AM
-
By yg_sun in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 08:34 PM
-
By itisnownow in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 08:12 AM
-
By Merdock in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 02:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

NOB AlfaData AlfaScan Plus Hand Scanner for Commodore Amiga 256 Grayscale RARE
$149.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit #2
$838.50

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00