I finally got a 10.2 GiB home using
- My old 7.4 USB
- A second USB
- flash-knoppix program described in http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online...th-Knoppix-7.3
Now the second USB is the pendrive with v7.4.2 that I'm using right now.
Thanks, eionmac!
I finally got a 10.2 GiB home using
- My old 7.4 USB
- A second USB
- flash-knoppix program described in http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online...th-Knoppix-7.3
Now the second USB is the pendrive with v7.4.2 that I'm using right now.
Thanks, eionmac!

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21