I finally got a 10.2 GiB home using
- My old 7.4 USB
- A second USB
- flash-knoppix program described in http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online...th-Knoppix-7.3
Now the second USB is the pendrive with v7.4.2 that I'm using right now.
Thanks, eionmac!
I finally got a 10.2 GiB home using
- My old 7.4 USB
- A second USB
- flash-knoppix program described in http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online...th-Knoppix-7.3
Now the second USB is the pendrive with v7.4.2 that I'm using right now.
Thanks, eionmac!

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99
Lot of 40 8GB DDR4 2133/2400 RAM Samsung Kingston SK Hynix Mixed Brands
$849.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00