-
Weird Orca Bug.
Okay, I'm running a heavily modified Knoppix 7.4.2 in Adriane mode from hard drive, and I recently upgraded Gnome-Orca from version 3.4(the default version in 7.4.2) to 3.14(current version from Debian Testing. On my ancient desktop, everything is working just fine, but on my Netbook, Orca only launches properly the first time I launch Iceweasel from Adriane's Graphical Programs menu. If I quit Iceweasel to return to the Adriane Menu and text-mode, I have to reboot before I can once again launch Iceweasel with working speech. Considering that I do most of my web browsing and other work on my Netbook with the Desktop serving mainly as a backup machine for when the Netbook is out of commission or jobs that prevent multi-tasking, it's a bit annoying to have to reboot my computer every time I want to surf the net after doing something in text-mode. Any ideas as to why this is happening, and why it's only affecting one of my machines?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99