-
Senior Member
registered user
Microsoft fonts question
I notice that MS has withdrawn the free fonts they used to have on the web.
1. I have a licensed copy of Win2000. Is it legal for me to use the fonts bundled with it on my Linux installation on the same machine?
2. If so, how do I import them - when I point confifont at the fat32 partition with the MS fonts in it, it doesn't see them. When I copy them to an ext32 partition, they are still not visible.
3. What are the best free alternatives?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Inkubas in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 07:01 AM
-
By your_breakfast in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 11:47 AM
-
By rvijay in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-10-2004, 05:54 PM
-
By grandb in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 07:58 PM
-
By Stephen in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 05:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97