Okay, I'm running a heavily modified Knoppix 7.4.2 in Adriane mode from hard drive, and I recently upgraded Gnome-Orca from version 3.4(the default version in 7.4.2) to 3.14(current version from Debian Testing. On my ancient desktop, everything is working just fine, but on my Netbook, Orca only launches properly the first time I launch Iceweasel from Adriane's Graphical Programs menu. If I quit Iceweasel to return to the Adriane Menu and text-mode, I have to reboot before I can once again launch Iceweasel with working speech. Considering that I do most of my web browsing and other work on my Netbook with the Desktop serving mainly as a backup machine for when the Netbook is out of commission or jobs that prevent multi-tasking, it's a bit annoying to have to reboot my computer every time I want to surf the net after doing something in text-mode. Any ideas as to why this is happening, and why it's only affecting one of my machines?

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99
HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00
Lot of 8 Dell C6420 Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx Dual 25GbE SFP28 Mezzanine 0T3CYH
$249.00