-
Initial Setup Help Request
Greetings,
I would kindly like to request some help with installing some drivers using Knoppix v7.4.2.
I have a desktop with the following configuration:
Super Micro Computer's X10DAC motherboard with Dual Xeon E5-2637 V2Processors, 15MB Cache
nVidia Quadro K2000 with 2GB GDDR5 SDRAM memory
256GB SSD Drive for the OS
LSI 3008-IR SAS Controller with 4 10K RPM SAS Drives
However the manufacturer did not install an OS or any drivers.
I at the very least I need to install the LAN drivers so that I can image the machine from the Network to Windows 7 using PE boot media.
I would kindly like to request some assistance on how to install the LAN Drivers (which I have obtained from Super Micro Computer's website) using Knoppix v7.4.2
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Sayeed
P.S. does any one know if the LSI 3008-IR is compatible with Microsoft bitlocker, The SAS Drives need to be configured with RAID 10.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM SYSTEM X3550 M5 5463AC1 2.5x8 Server 2*XEON E5-2640 V3 8GB SEE NOTES
$85.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96