So now that i got a extra HD for my computer wich is setup like this:
"/dev/sda" is Windows 7
"/dev/sdb" is going to be Knoppix
and I was wondering: how do I install grub on the second drive.
I want to leave the windows partition as it is not touching anything on the first drive, because the installer 0wn gives you two options, install it on the first drive or not install it. I did this once but now I don't remember how to do it anymore, help?

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Samsung Book Cover Keyboard Slim EF-DT730 Black
$80.00
Samsung PM961 256GB,Internal (MZ-VLW2560) NVMe
$28.90
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00