So now that i got a extra HD for my computer wich is setup like this:
"/dev/sda" is Windows 7
"/dev/sdb" is going to be Knoppix
and I was wondering: how do I install grub on the second drive.
I want to leave the windows partition as it is not touching anything on the first drive, because the installer 0wn gives you two options, install it on the first drive or not install it. I did this once but now I don't remember how to do it anymore, help?

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Apple Mac OS X 10.1 Puma Upgrade CD Box M8621LL/A (2001) Factory Sealed
$22.00
Vintage Apple Mac OS 9 Retail Box 1999 Sherlock 2 Original CD Manuals
$50.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
NEW Vintage Apple Mac OS System 7 Icons Poker Hoyle Playing Cards SEALED
$189.95
Vintage MCE Lucid Portable FireWire CDRW Drive Clear Case FWRW161024 Mac OS X
$39.98