Can I protect my IP address from being obtained while on
the internet using Knoppix 7.3 Live DVD ?
Or will I have to buy a router ?
Can I protect my IP address from being obtained while on
the internet using Knoppix 7.3 Live DVD ?
Or will I have to buy a router ?

Buffalo AirStation WLI2-PCI-G54 Wireless G PCI Adapter 54Mbps NEW NOS Vintage
$49.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Intel PC Camera Pack USB CICP3 825118 NOS Open Box Complete 2000
$39.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00
Vintage Canon 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive MD 5501 K-61435-18 UNTESTED
$59.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Commodore C128 Computer + 1571 Floppy Drive Bundle Tested Working Vintage
$322.50
vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$62.99
vintage Motherboard Socket 370 with Celeron 1.30 Ghz 256MB
$62.99