' make menuconfig ' is usually done in /usr/src/linux-2.4.21 (or whatever version number.)
Originally Posted by Rivendell
Welcome everyone.
I'm quite new with knoppix and have one problem
I have installed kernel 2.4.21 supporting openmosix, but i cant find source directory to do "make menuconfig" are there any sources built in knoppix or i have to install new sources for different kernel ?
' make menuconfig ' is usually done in /usr/src/linux-2.4.21 (or whatever version number.)
Originally Posted by Rivendell
ok but there is only include folder and this problem is in every knoppix version (unfortunatley). unfortunatley i have a winmodem and i need kernel sources to install driver but I don't want to install different kernel version. what should I do.
thanking you in anticipation.
Kernel Headers:
apt-get install kernel-headers-2.4.20-xfs

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Lot of 12 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets with BAD LCD for Parts
$381.38
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5" Tablet SM-X200 (Gray 32GB) Wifi CRACKED
$41.93
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Tablet SM-T517P (Gray 32GB) Sprint CRACKED
$37.65
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68