' make menuconfig ' is usually done in /usr/src/linux-2.4.21 (or whatever version number.)
Originally Posted by Rivendell
Welcome everyone.
I'm quite new with knoppix and have one problem
I have installed kernel 2.4.21 supporting openmosix, but i cant find source directory to do "make menuconfig" are there any sources built in knoppix or i have to install new sources for different kernel ?
' make menuconfig ' is usually done in /usr/src/linux-2.4.21 (or whatever version number.)
Originally Posted by Rivendell
ok but there is only include folder and this problem is in every knoppix version (unfortunatley). unfortunatley i have a winmodem and i need kernel sources to install driver but I don't want to install different kernel version. what should I do.
thanking you in anticipation.
Kernel Headers:
apt-get install kernel-headers-2.4.20-xfs

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00